Tuesday, December 6, 2011

One Year Monthly Comparison


If feels like a long time and I can't wait to get the ceramic braces to finally finish its job. But I know I have to still be patient, since 1 year apparently went by pretty fast. I got another 6 to 8 more months until it is really ready, since as you can read from my previous posts, there are still a few problems needed fixing. So here they are, progress pictures I wanted to share with you at the end of year 1.

MONTH 1










MONTH 2










MONTH 4










MONTH 5










MONTH 7










MONTH 8














MONTH 9










END OF 1ST YEAR, with White Power Chains hahahaha....

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the

    thing is awesome. You are really a master.

    Dentist Melrose MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the blog related to the Ceramic Braces, really very useful blog for us!!

    What are ceramic braces

    ReplyDelete